Kellyn Hodges Orthodontics Protection Guidance For Minimizing Risk of Infection Transmission
Thank you for entrusting Kellyn Hodges Orthodontics with your orthodontic care needs. We are aware of the constantly changing concerns about the Coronavirus and want to take this opportunity to share with you the measures our office is taking to insure the safety of our patients and staff.
Our goal is to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for everyone in our office. Our practice has always followed the infection control guidelines for dentistry created by the CDC, the American Dental Association, OSHA and the PA Department of Health. In addition, our facilities, with their separate treatment rooms, were designed with hygiene and privacy in mind. In addition to our sterilization practices and universal precautions, all employees are now dawned in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), we are limiting the number of patients in the office at a time, and all patients are triaged prior to treatment (including temperature checks, questionaires, and mouth rinses).
We are strictly following CDC, ADA, and American Association of Orthodontists guidelines for cleaning, including daily staff training on these measures. If you have symptoms of cough, respiratory distress, or a fever, we are asking that you reschedule your appointment. If you have been in close contact with a Covid-19 patient or have travelled out of the country recently, we ask you to reschedule your appointment as well.
Safety and Sanitation Policy INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- We are asking all patients to arrive with face protection (mask)
- No one may accompany the patient inside the clinic except for instances where the patient requires assistance (pediatric patients, people with special needs, elderly patients)
- A front desk hand sanitization station is available for your use upon entering
- Front desk check-in and check-out staff will be wearing PPE including face shields
- Your temperature will be checked with a touchless infrared thermometer at check in
- Patients will be required to complete COVID-19 screening questionnaires upon arrival
- Clinical staff are equipped with full PPE, including N-95 masks, gloves, and face shields
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting door handles, counters, reception room areas, and all spaces where public interaction will occur.
- Individual examination rooms are disinfected after every patient treatment, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- All instruments are fully sterilized before being used for patients
- Alcohol sanitizer is available in all areas of our office.
- Medical Grade Air Purifiers with HEPA filtration down to 0.1 microns in waiting room, to filter area of close contact with patients
- We are limiting patient encounters with appropriate spacing and limiting the number of patients in the office at one time
- All patient encounters must be by appointment
- Only one doctor per day will be seeing patients in the office
- We are committed to doing everything possible to make your visit safe and pleasant, and it is our privilege and pleasure to serve you.
Dr. Kellyn Hodges & Associates and Staff Kellyn Hodges Orthodontics
"Thank you Dr Hodges and team Hodge's for going the distance and making my family feel so safe!"
Quality Orthodontic Care Philadelphia
We Understand Your Needs
At the orthodontic practices of Dr. Kellyn Hodges, we love seeing every one of our patients smile. We have built a strong reputation providing quality dental care at our Philadelphia-area practices. With three convenient locations - Bensalem, Bala Cynwyd, and Montgomeryville - as well as flexible operating hours and a knowledgeable, courteous staff of orthodontic professionals, we know that we can meet your needs and provide you with dazzling treatment in a friendly, comfortable environment.
At each of our elegant, spacious offices, our skilled service staff can answer any questions or address any concerns you may have about various treatments or financial matters. We will put you on the path to the smile of your dreams using state-of-the-art orthodontic procedures employing the latest advancements in the field.
Your Initial Visit
Your initial visit will consist of filling out the usual dental forms, meeting our dental team, and most importantly, a personal consultation. After a thorough examination, she will explain your diagnosis and prescribe a treatment plan tailored to your specific orthodontic needs. On occasion, treatment can even be performed the same day as the initial consultation. You can expedite your consultation by bringing the following with you on your initial visit:
- Dental X-rays, if still applicable and available from your previous orthodontist or general dentist. You may request that previous X-rays be forwarded to one of our offices. If additional films are necessary they can be taken at one of our office locations.
- A list of your current medications. Please alert our office, as well as Dr. Hodges of any medication or medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment.
- If you have any insurance, medical or dental, please bring the necessary cards and forms. The forms will expedite claims and allow us to better deal with your insurance provider.
Learn More about Quality Dental Care
We believe that because of our expertise, knowledge, courtesy, and track record of providing remarkable results, you'll select us for your entire family's orthodontic needs. If you are looking for quality dental care in the Philadelphia area, Dr. Hodges can help. Please contact us today to schedule a personal consultation at one of our 3 convenient locations throughout Philadelphia.