Achieve the Smile of Your Dreams with a Smile Makeover
When you look in the mirror, can you picture what your ideal smile would look like? Would having better alignment, improved symmetry, and whiter teeth give your confidence a boost? A smile makeover from Dr. Kellyn Hodges improves multiple cosmetic concerns by combining dental procedures into a single comprehensive treatment plan to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Dr. Hodges is well known in her community of Bensalem, PA, for consistently providing patients with beautiful results. She and her team of skilled doctors understand how much a radiant smile can enhance quality of life. They can use their experience and keen eye for detail to design a smile you will be proud to share with the world.
Smile Makeover Basics
A smile makeover is simply the combination of at least two cosmetic dental treatments that provide an overall improvement in the appearance of your smile. Patients sometimes need to address restorative work such as fillings or crowns to ensure their teeth are free of decay and damage. Dr. Hodges can coordinate these treatments, as well as any necessary periodontal care, so you can receive all your dental treatment under one roof. Kellyn Hodges Orthodontics is also proud to offer flexible financing options so you can comfortably obtain the care you want and need.
Your smile makeover will begin with an initial consultation. At this time, your doctor will ask you about your treatment goals as well as review your medical and dental history. We may take x-rays and conduct a complete dental evaluation to determine your candidacy for various treatments. In some cases, your doctor can design a mock-up of your projected smile so you can see potential results before your treatment even begins. This gives the patient insight as to what treatments may provide the best results.
A smile makeover from Dr. Kellyn Hodges improves multiple cosmetic concerns in one single comprehensive treatment plan to help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
What Is Included in a Smile Makeover?
There is no default set of procedures that are included in a makeover. Your specific treatments will be determined by your doctor based on your unique needs and goals. Our orthodontists have years of experience in cosmetic dentistry, so you can be confident that we will use the latest techniques for outstanding results. Typically, smile makeovers consist of some combination of the following.
- Invisalign®: The most popular method of inconspicuously aligning your smile, Invisalign can correct overbite, underbite, crossbite, and gapped teeth. In addition to being low-profile, the aligners are smooth and comfortable to wear, and you can remove them to eat and to clean your teeth.
- Traditional braces: Traditional metal braces shift your teeth into their proper places or optimal oral health and an improve appearance. This proven orthodontic solution uses brackets and wires to correct the widest range of orthodontic issues.
- Other orthodontics: As orthodontic specialists, we offer a wide range of options in addition to Invisalign and traditional braces, including adult braces, fast-acting adult braces, retainers-only treatment, and Wilckodontics®.
- Teeth whitening: Professional teeth whitening is safer and much more effective than the kind you can buy over the counter. We offer both in-office and take-home whitening treatments that can brighten your smile by several shades.
- Oral surgery: While oral surgery is not typically a cosmetic treatment, our oral surgeons can extract problematic teeth and replace them with various restorations to improve your smile.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
A great-looking smile can dramatically improve your outlook and help you make a positive, lasting impression. With a smile makeover, our team can help you have a smile that you really love. Contact our office today or call us at (215) 245-5100 to schedule your appointment.